Challenges have been discontinued, but I hope you will enjoy browsing through this wonderful archive of Alice-inspired art!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Winner & Honorable Mentions, CHAPTER 19: Lovely Garden and Bright Flowers

Note: My apologies for this post being delayed. I have been in a misery of sinus headaches, allergies and asthma attacks!

Winner:

Abbie of Powered By Fairy Dust is this month's winner! Love this pensive Alice image and that great keyhole image. The yellow flowers are so cheerful! Abbie, please email me using the link in the left column so I can arrange for your prize!


The winner will receive 3 digi images from The Stamping Boutique, which has a wonderful Alice in Wonderland line we will be sharing with you! Tracey Malnoski is the owner and illustrator, and she has previously designed stamps for Unity, InStyle, Squigglefly, and The Digi Shack. Her Stamping Boutique has it all: digital images, red rubber stamps, and themes that include fairytale, whimsy, sentimental, and candy. Please visit the Store and their wonderful Challenge Blog!

Honorable Mentions:

I was THRILLED to see Retta of Foxy's Weblog return with this fab entry! LOVE the garden tea party in a tin. Be sure to stop by Retta's blog to see the accompanying mini album, it is wonderful. Retta is a former design team member, and her blog is well worth a visit for any Wonderland fan!

I loved seeing this card using one of the Stamping Boutique images by Rhonda Miller of Rhonda's Place to Share.

Godzoned (Debbie) of Arty Crafty in New Zealand created this wonderful assemblage on blue flowered tiles. I love the mix of elements on this whimsical piece!

I loved the inky background and vivid white designs on this curiouser garden by Sarah Anderson of The Art of Moodling from Cheshire, United Kingdom.

Ana Caldatto of Scrap da Ana in Brazil created an Alice garden dress form and a Alice Barbie to match!

Be sure to visit Mrs. Beez to see all the closeup details of this wonderful card, especially the green garden fountain surrounded by flowers!

Another charming garden tin, this time from Artwolf2009; I love it!

I had to point out this macabre and funny offering from Monique's Pretty Dark Art; I think this Alice is off her meds and in dire need of some Prozac, LOL!

I'll be back in a few days with the next challenge. In the meantime, browse through all the entries in this month's challenge! I would have listed them all here if I had time!

3 comments:

  1. A huge congrats to the winners! Fabulous work, ladies! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks so much for the honourable mention :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you for the Honorable Mention. Congrats to the winners and other honorable mentions.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS so much for participating in the experience that is THE ALTERED ALICE!!! Your comments mean the world to me, so thanks in advance for taking the time!